“Karen let me know that the stand out service provider had to be CBS Inc. who were the first to contact her to discuss and organise alternative supports for Shaun. She could not be happier.” – Feedback from Karen, parent of NDIS participant, June 2020
Making the most of the NDIS
As a registered NDIS provider, CBS Inc. will tailor our supports to meet your individual goals. We do this through:
- one-to-one supports – matching you with a Support Worker that you connect with. They will help you participate in life in the ways you choose.
- group activities – work preparation, focus on developing employment skills.
- group activities – enjoy recreational activities with people you connect with.
- online – helping to reach you where you live. This can assist if you need extra support before joining a group or if you live remotely.
- a combination of the above
CONNECTING AND HAVING FUN
Would you like to have fun and connect with people more? We can assist through Supports including:
- out and about fun activities
- recreation to increase your personal and social skills
- take part in big events, festivals and explore local landmarks
- build skills surrounding making real connections and friendships
- discover people who share similar interests with you, while meeting new people
FINDING AND KEEPING A JOB
Is your goal to get a job? We have the pathways to find and keep a real job through:
- Work Discovery: covering all things to help get ready for work
- Work Fit: practical skills for on the job
- Independent Living Skills: tools to help succeed in adult life
- Supports in Employment: do you need on-the-job supports in your workplace?
How can we help you to develop new skills?
Have you always wanted to learn something new?
Do you want to learn skills in
- Art Programs
- Health and Wellbeing
- Communication Skills
DESIGN YOUR OWN SUPPORTS
We will work with you to:
- Create your supports
- Communicate with you in ways you wish
- Keep regular contact with you
- Ask you what we’re doing great, and how we can better help you
- Work with you and your team of support
We currently provide NDIS services in the following locations:
- Metro North
- Metro South
- Metro East
- Metro West
- Murray Bridge
- Port Augusta
- Port Pirie
- Copper Coast/Kadina
You can find our NDIS price guide here.
To find out more about our NDIS Supports, please contact us, or email us at