“Karen let me know that the stand out service provider had to be CBS Inc. who were the first to contact her to discuss and organise alternative supports for Shaun. She could not be happier.” – Feedback from Karen, parent of NDIS participant, June 2020
CONNECTING SOCIALLY AND HAVING FUN
Is your goal to connect with people? We can assist through Supports including:
- out and about fun activities
- recreation to increase your personal and social skills
FINDING AND KEEPING A JOB
Is your goal to get a job? As both an NDIS and Disability Employment Services (DES) provider, CBS Inc. has the pathways to find and keep a real job through:
- developing your interests
- discovering your strengths
- Work Discovery: covering all things to help get ready for work.
- Work Fit: practical skills for on the job
- Independent Living Skills: tools to help succeed in adult life.
Do you want to develop your skills?
- Learn skills for living independently such as budgeting, cooking and shopping
- Art programs with a professional Art Facilitator.
DESIGN YOUR OWN SUPPORTS
We understand there are as many goals as there are individuals. We work with you to deliver services in a way that suits you.
- Tailoring supports
- We’ll reach out to you in ways you wish
- Practical advice and support
- Working with you and your family / carer / other providers to make sure you get the most out of your NDIS plan.