At CBS Inc. our priority is to maintain and recruit employees who are well trained and motivated to deliver quality support and services to people with disability/disadvantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer providing flexible work hours and an energetic, enjoyable and family friendly environment in which to work.
CBS Inc. is a not for profit organisation with PBI (Public Benevolent Institution) status. This enables us to offer attractive salary packaging options to staff which improves take home pay and provides many other real benefits to our employees.
Current Career Opportunities
Recreation Assistant – Port Augusta (Please apply via the form below)
Recreation Assistant – Adelaide Metro (Please apply via the form below)
To apply for our Employment Assistant positions please use the form below.
Salary Packaging + Great work life balance + Ongoing training provided + Making a difference in the lives of people with a disability.
We are currently seeking disability support workers to work under NDIS supports.
We are currently seeking people who fit the following description:
- An energetic and active worker who can relate to people
- Caring – want to make a difference in what you do
- Workplace, health and safety awareness
- Personality –you’ve got the right attitude and dedication to succeed
- Enthusiastic – you enjoy working with and for people with a disability
Benefits of working with CBS Inc.:
- Flexibility in working hours to suit work-life balance needs
- The ability to work locally within a good team
- Opportunities for advancement and development
- Paid training opportunities
- WHS to ensure a safe working environment and culture
- Salary packaging to optimise financial benefits
A support worker role involves:
- Working as part of a team with either our Recreation or Employment supports
- Supporting our participants to be actively involved in their local community
- Often hands on, so suits active people who can perform manual handling tasks
- Contributing to a pleasant environment for our participants to enjoy
- Thinking “outside the square” to support our participants by focusing on their strengths and interests to achieve their goals
In order to be considered for the role we will require:
- Satisfactory National police check for ‘Employment in Disability’ (no more than six months old) and an international police check if you have lived or worked overseas for more than one (1) year within the last 10 years
- Satisfactory Working With Children’s Check (employee)
- A current Provide First Aid Certificate
- A current driver’s licence
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police records check. This role is only available to Australian residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia.
Please apply via the form below.