Nominate now for the 2017 National Disability Awards
Do you know an individual, organisation or project making a difference to the lives of people with disability in South Australia?
A nomination in this year’s National Disability Awards is a great way to honour and recognise those who work tirelessly to reduce social discrimination and uphold the human rights of people with disability.
The 2017 Categories
- Lesley Hall Leadership Award – recognises excellence in development of reform opportunities that improve the lives of people with disability.
- Employer of the Year Award – recognises excellence in workforce diversity by providing sustainable employment opportunities for people with disability.
- Community Excellence Award – recognises excellence in improving access and participation in Australian life for people with disability
- Excellence in Innovation Award – recognises excellence in innovation in services, places, communities or accessible technologies to improve the lives of people with disability.
- Excellence in Education and Training Award – recognises excellence in inclusive education or vocational training that delivers improved economic and social outcomes for people with disability.
How can you nominate?
You can submit a nomination online, by email or post. Check out www.idpwd.com.au to find out more.
Nominations close at 11:59pm AEST on 6 August 2017.
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in Canberra on 3 December 2017.